For only 24 € and 5 € per passenger - so from 8,80 € per person with 5 travelers!
The Niedersachsen-Ticket (Lower Saxony ticket)
Travelling with others is even more fun. The Niedersachsen-Ticket (Lower Saxony ticket) is particularly convenient for small groups and families. The price depends on the number of passengers.
Travel with up to five people for €24 for the first passenger and €5 for each additional passenger.
Ride all day long
Your Niedersachsen-Ticket is valid:
- Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am to 3:00 am on the following day
- on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays and on 24/12 and 31/12 from midnight to 3:00 am on the following day
With the Niedersachsen-Ticket you can use all commuter trains in Lower Saxony, Bremen and Hamburg in standard class.
Travelling with your bicycle
To do so, you can purchase a bicycle day ticket in the Niedersachsentarif for €5 per bicycle. Bicycles can only be taken along if there is sufficient space. Other regulations may apply for rides within the transport associations.
Purchase tickets conveniently
For instance, you can purchase your Niedersachsen-Ticket here:
- round the clock at the ticket machines
- in person in the service centres and agencies of the transport companies
- as a mobile ticket via the “DB Navigator” app
- in buses and city railways in the VBN, VRB, VSN and in Osnabrück as well as at the üstra machines